Tabs

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Fish Netting & Ryton

Mon 16th March - Fish netting Warwickshire Pool for LAA
Tuesday 17th - Ryton Pool

I once again assisted with a netting party on a Warwickshire pool this Monday with the aim of moving fish on to Leamington Angling Assoc. waters.

Nineteen double figure Carp went into Snitterfield reservoir (max 14lbs). Roach, Rudd and Bream went into College Pool at Wasperton. The Leamington Angling Assoc. website will carry full details in a short time.

The netting went really well. Attached are a few snaps of the silvers and Carp going into their respective new homes.

Some cracking Rudd went into College Pool...



And some mint Carp went into Snitterfield reservoir...















Ryton

I had a short session after work with Pete for the Tench at Ryton Pool. We plumped for the shallower bank opposite the road. Pete fished at range and got a result with a 14lbs 4oz Common.

I fished the margins with one rod on float and the other with corn on a lead. Although I lost a Carp on the ledger just as dusk was closing in I had nothing other than a few bleeps to report. The float stayed perfectly still all evening.

I worked out that I've approx twelve evening sessions to get one of these good Tench. It doesn't sound like very long when you say t like that though!

No comments:

Post a Comment