Tabs

Saturday 3 October 2009

Another One of Those Days

Thurs 1st October, 16:30 - 19:30. Brandon Marsh. Blowy and cool at dusk, 11C.

One rod for a Carp and a Pole for a Tench or Bream.

You would wouldn't you?


Er, no actually. Good as gold. Not a peep;

But what about the pole I hear you cry!?

Nada.

Most memorable episode was when I got my hook caught on a far side branch. I shipped the pole back and grabbed the super strong elastic and began to hand it in. The hook length gave and the perversely bullet shaped connector shot back and hit the ring finger on my left hand. Two days on and my finger now looks like a fat bruised cocktail sausage. My wedding ring is not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. If I keep this injury rate up I'm going to run out of digits.

I hope it's just me who's struggling at Brandon or else it's going to run out of members. That would be a shame as I love the place really. Honest.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment