Tabs

Sunday 25 October 2009

A Sunday Morning Outing

Sunday 25th October, 09:30 - 12:00. Brookfield with my daughter Abbey. Windy but bright. 14C.

Abbey and I had a few hours after silvers at Brookfield this Sunday morning. My boy went swimming lessons. Unless you have a letter from your mum fishing with Dad is compulsory.

We tried three different pools until we found some shelter from the wind. We fished a whip at five meters.

We caught from the off; Roach, Rudd and one Perch.
Nice nail varnish!?;

Towards the end Abbey 'made friends' with a family of six ducks by feeding them maggots. When I pointed out that this was not conducive to the fishing she tried to hide herself from them using broken off bits of a nearby bush;

She caught and unhooked six fish herself. This cost me £1 as I'd bet her she couldn't catch more than five. Watch out Emma Pickering.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment