Tabs

Sunday 26 July 2009

A really Efficient Brandon Blank

23rd July, Brandon Marsh, 20:00 - 22:30. SW breeze dropping later on, broken cloud.

Skipping football to allow my heel to recover I nipped to Brandon for a few hours on Thursday night.

I was very efficient, almost militarily smooth. Gear packed and ready to go in the car as soon as the lights turned green at home and fishing with two rods within thirty minutes of leaving.

Brandon however was not impressed by my logistical skills. Not a touch all night.

I fished the windward bank as this wind has been blowing for a good few days now. I saw some Bream rolling on the back of the wind and a single Tench in my pitch but that was it.


I had a call from Pete reporting an improved Grayling weight and a pound Perch from the 'Wharfe in the North' so the current scores are below.

Time is running out for Brandon, I'm going to have to cut and run for the other summer species soon.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment