Tabs

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Red Light

No fishing to report here but I was out on the lawn after dark catching worms the other night.

Let's just stop for a moment and drink in the picture the above sentence paints.

The missus had gone to bed flatly refusing to assist in my endeavours and moreover exclaiming that I look insane to the neighbours.

On all fours and with new head torch in place I discovered these things;
  1. Red light does not spook worms as much as white light.
  2. A spooked worm retracts into it's hole really quickly.
  3. During the herculean battle to extract worm from hole, use your fingernails for grip and you've lost as the worm will break.
  4. I like worming, it's good fun.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more...it's nearly as much fun as fishing!

    ReplyDelete